The Office of the Registrar provides official academic transcripts bearing the Houston Baptist University seal and the signature of the University Registrar. The University maintains an academic record for all students reflecting all courses taken at HBU, including undergraduate and graduate courses. Transcripts can be ordered by mail, fax, email, or in person. There is no fee if five or fewer official transcripts are ordered per semester.
Download the Transcript Request Form*
Order Transcripts By Mail, Via Fax or Email
When ordering your transcript, please include the following information on your request form:
- Full name while in attendance
- Social Security number
- Graduation date and degree(s) received
- The complete destination address for each transcript
- Daytime telephone number in case there is a problem with your request
- Signature – A signature is required. We are unable to release a transcript without your signature.
IF YOU HAVE A FINANCIAL OBLIGATION TO THE UNIVERSITY, YOUR TRANSCRIPT WILL NOT BE RELEASED.
The mailing address, fax number and email address for scanned copies are on the transcript request form.
Processing time is usually 3-4 business days. Occasionally we have a heavy request load which increases the processing time to 5 business days.