New Resources Ready to Use!
The InfoLit Modules provide high quality, ACRL-aligned (Association of College and Research Libraries) instructional materials to extend the reach of librarians and deepen the quality of student research strategies and techniques with 60 brief, high-quality videos, tutorials, and quizzes available 24/7. The InfoLit modules can help increase learning and retention through stronger information literacy and critical thinking skills. This resource is ADA and 508 compliant. Future plans include making this available for faculty to incorporate specific InfoLit modules into Blackboard courses.
Location: You can go to directly to the InfoLit page or Click the Self-Guided Library Tutorials page (under the Library navigation pages).
on the Way
What are these? How will they benefit you? Check out our What’s Up? New and Upcoming Electronic Library Resources page for more details! You can also read ahead for some of the library’s plans for this academic year!
Did you know…
- that you can text the library a question via your phone? Send questions to 518-633-4687!
- that HBU Answers has over 800 questions about a wide-range of HBU issues (not just library-related)? It works great on cell phones!
- that Moody Library is named for William L. Moody of Galveston? He’s the one that started Moody Gardens. No, neither the library nor Mr. Moody have any connection with Dwight L. Moody!
- that faculty can create reading lists including database articles and E-books for their Blackboard courses quite easily using Curriculum Builder? Faculty can visit the brief tutorial to see how easy it is!
- that the library has some awesome, high-quality, academic videos from Ambrose?