Student Leadership is a large part of the student experience here at HBU. Student Involvement wants your leadership experiences to be impactful, meaningful, and effective. In efforts to streamline the leadership hiring process we have implemented a common application that will be used for certain leadership opportunities at HBU. Below you will find the basic eligibility requirements for HBU student leadership.
Basic Leadership Eligibility Requirements
1. Be currently enrolled as a full-time student at Houston Baptist University.
2. Maintain a cumulative grade point average of no less than a 2.5 (minimum GPA requirement may vary per position).
3. Remain in good standing with the university (academic and conduct).
4. Adhere to all policies and standards as stated in the HBU Student Handbook.
5. Submit the Student Leadership Common Application by February 2, 2018.
6. Create a profile on Hire-A-Husky (if you do not already have one) AND complete and upload an up-to-date resume onto your profile.
Additionally: You may be asked to complete additional steps per leadership opportunity you select to apply for.