Student Worker Employment
HBU Information Technology Services (ITS) is seeking new students such as yourself to join our team and pick up critical career skills in basic IT support. The following positions are available:
- Help Desk / Desktop Support Technicians
What We Give To You: A great team, flexible schedule (minimum 10 hours per week), IT training program, and willingness to help you grow your skills.
Hours of Operation: Monday through Saturday 7:30am to 9:30pm.
Weekly schedule will vary according to hours availability.
HBU ITS help desk is frequently hiring HBU work-study students. Call 281-649-3410 to schedule an interview.
In addition to a paying job that is on campus and can work around your class hours we offer other benefits to our student workforce:
- Technical training in the support of desktop/laptop/mobile and printing devices used
to support the functions of the university faculty and staff.
- Microsoft Academy certifications in many different products
- A referenceable job for your resume
- Mentoring in information technology from a world class team of IT professionals
- A chance to show your skills in helping your fellow students, faculty and staff of the HBU community