- Chair, Department of Visual Arts
- Assistant Professor of Visual Arts
- MFA – Printmaking, Houston Baptist University
- MLA – Houston Baptist University
- BFA – Painting, Sam Houston State University
- BA – Marketing and Studio Art, Houston Baptist University
- Art Education
- Essential Elements of Art
- Prehistoric to Gothic Art
- Renaissance to Modern Art
- History of Modern Art
- Art Appreciation
- University Clinical Supervisor
Professor Bergeron’s teaching focus centers Art Education, Art History, Art Appreciation, and Color Theory.
As a professional artist, Ms Bergeron continues to create and exhibit her art and has been featured in numerous juried exhibitions, winning the Merit Award for the Photo 15 Exhibit at The Berkley Art Council. Mrs. Bergeron has teaching experience at both the university and K-12 levels, and has been a Clinical and Intern Supervisor for HBU as well as developed the Art Appreciation and Art History online courses for the Department of Visual Arts.