Moody Library offers a number of library services to its users. Please use the links to the left to access the services you might need. Services specifically related to finding and using library materials can be found in the Research Assistance section of this website.
Types of Services
- Course Reserves – Faculty can request specific items be placed on reserve for their class. Items will be kept at the Circulation Desk.
- My Library Account – Check your account, online renewals. H-number and library PIN required.
- Faculty Services – Resources available for HBU Faculty
- InterLibrary Loan Services (more details, questions)
- Request New Materials – If you do not find an item in our collection but think we should add it, please request it with this form.
- Request Library Instruction Class – for faculty or academic support groups or student organizations to request a librarian’s visit to improve your research.
- Contact the Reference Desk