Recruit-A-Husky Booth Sponsorship
Do you have a limited budget and would like to still engage huskies on campus?! We believe the Recruit-A-Husky Booth sponsorship is a great way to establish your company’s presence on campus! We encourage employers to sponsor a booth in our Moody Library, Hinton Center, or M.D. Anderson Student Center! Here the benefits of a Recruit-A-Husky Booth sponsorship:
- Includes coordinated email marketing campaign about company sponsor to students and alumni over an entire semester and before you come on campus.
- Includes coordinated social media campaign about sponsor launched throughout the semester.
- Resume Book exclusively prepared for sponsor before sponsor comes on campus and it adheres to their specific recruiting needs. Sponsor is highly encouraged to directly contact students in the Resume Book letting them know when the sponsor will be on campus. That personal touch matters to highly-favored candidates with multiple options in the Houston job market!
- Lunch, snacks, and drinks for the company representatives are included in the sponsorship.
- Employer has base time of 10:00am-3:00pm: Monday-Thursday in a given semester and lunch 12:00pm-1:00pm.
- Sponsor Level: $50 per booth
- This will give you an opportunity to meet and greet our students in a casual environment, showcase your company, provide giveaways, and secure your employment needs through promoting internships, seasonal, part-time and full-time opportunities for HBU students and alumni.
- If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, feel free to to contact the Office of Career and Calling at least 10 business days or two weeks in advance of your prospective date so that we can be prepared for your visit.
- Contact Career and Calling for available dates and reservations; firstname.lastname@example.org