Prospective Nursing Students
Thank you for your interest in the Houston Baptist University Baccalaureate Nursing Program. We want to assist you in making appropriate academic choices and decisions such as:
- Reaching your goals at HBU
- Exploring strategies for admission into the nursing program
- Assessing current academic status in relation to nursing program entry requirements
- Addressing any questions
Undergraduate nursing students enter the school as freshman or transfer students with a Pre-Nursing major. Students must be formally admitted to HBU with a Pre-Nursing major in order to complete the Nursing Program Requirements and apply to the program.
Application Deadlines for Spring 2017
- Apply to the University by March 1, 2017
- Submit HESI A2 Scores by March 8, 2017
- Apply to the Nursing Program by March 15, 2017
There is no charge for attending an Information Session and no need to pre-register.
Please see the Campus Map to locate the Cullen Nursing Building, Room 104, Science 112, and Visitor Parking.