Associate Professor of Psychology
- PhD, Counseling Psychology, Louisiana Tech University
- MA, Counseling and Guidance, Louisiana Tech University
- BA, Psychology and Speech Communication, Texas A&M University
- Introduction to Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Experimental Psychology
- Methods and Techniques of Counseling
- Clinical Psychopathology
- Group Therapy
- Masters’ Practicum
Dr. Ellis’ teaching focus is on introducing undergraduate students to the field of psychology and graduate students to the practice of psychology.
Dr. Ellis is a Licensed Psychologist in the state of Texas. She is a member of the American Psychological Association, the International Positive Psychology Association, and the American Society for Clinical Hypnosis. Her clinical and research interests include normal developmental transitions through the lifespan, diagnostic assessment, clinical hypnosis, state theories of personality, mindfulness, and gender issues.