- Chair, Department of Nursing
- John S. Dunn And Jerome L. Howard Professorship of Excellence in Clinical Nursing Practice
- Checkpoint Coordinator
- Assistant Professor of Nursing
- MS in Nursing, University of Texas at Tyler
- BS in Nursing, University of Texas Medical Branch
- Courses Taught
- NURS 4424 Nurses in the Community Nursing the Community
- NURS 4024 Nurses in the Community Nursing the Community Clinical
- NURS 3008 Art and Science Clinical
- NURS 4444 Care of Child Bearing Families
- NURS 4394 Senior Seminar: Applied Nursing Research and Externship
Her writing interests include diabetes and childhood obesity.
Professor Luksetich serves on the Admission, Review Board, Academic Technology, and SACSCOC 5th year report committees for the University. Within the School of Nursing she serves as Checkpoint Coordinator, assuring nursing competencies are met before graduation.