- MSN in Nursing, University of Texas, Houston
- BS in Nursing, University of Texas, Houston
- NURS 3309, Pharmacology
- NURS 3404, Care of Individuals I (Preoperative & Post-surgical care)
Awards and Honors
She serves as a reviewer of nursing publications and expert witness for nursing malpractice cases. Ms. Dominguez continues to actively practice in the nursing profession in the Operating Room and Recovery Room of a local hospital.
While at HBU, Ms. Dominguez has served as the United Way Representative for the School of Nursing and Allied Health and on the following University committees:
- Endowed Academic Scholarship
- Financial Aid Advisory
- Human Subjects Review
- Recruitment Excellence
- Retention Committee
- Safety (Operations)
- Scotland Exchange Nursing Committee
Personal interests include genealogy, travel and outdoor activities such as gardening and sailing.