Instructor of English
- PhD, Theology, University of St. Andrews, St. Mary’s College, The Institute for Theology, Imagination and the Arts, in progress
- MDiv, Nashotah House Theological Seminary
- PBC, Classics, University of California Los Angeles
- BA, Humanities (Magna Cum Laude), Biola University
- Honors Writing I (Honors College)
- Walking to Piraeus (Honors College)
- Writing for Wisdom
“A Brand of Fictional Magic: Reading Harry Potter as Literature,” with John Patrick Pazdziora, editors. Oklahoma City: Unlocking Press, 2013 forthcoming.
Father Micah Snell is formally a specialist in religion and early modern drama. He has a wife and three children. He thinks his passport doesn’t have enough stamps. He believes every project should be DIY. He still holds the karate school record for breaking the most bricks. He agrees, “…there is nothing—absolutely nothing—half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.” He is ordained in the Anglican Church in North America.