- Director, Graduate Programs in Nursing and Allied Health
- Associate Professor of Nursing
- PhD in Nursing, Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions
- DNP, Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions
- MSN, University of Texas, El Paso
- Post-MSN Certificate, University of Texas, Medical Branch
- BSN, University of Texas, El Paso
- NURS 4394 Professional Issues and Nursing Research
- NURS 4312 Vulnerable Populations
- NURS 4434 Care of Childbearing Families (OB Clinicals)
- NURS 4444 Care of Families with Children (Pediatrics Clinicals)
- NURS 5300 Theory Integration
Ortiz, G., & Reveles, K. A. (2012). Targeting the priming response: Intranasal steroid therapy for allergic rhinitis. Advance for NPs & PAs, 3(4), 16-21.
Reveles, K. A. (2011). Reducing Pediatric Obesity: A Team Approach. Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, Provo, UT.