- Director, Center for Research/Doctoral Studies
- Assistant Professor, Education
- PhD, Educational Psychology and Individual Differences, Specialization in Research, Measurement and Statistics, University of Houston
- Alternative Teaching Certification Program in Special Education, Prairie View A&M University
- MEd, Counseling, University of Houston-Victoria
- BA, International Studies, Baylor University
Dr. Spoede teaches EDUC, EDSP, EPSY, and PSYC courses
Dr. Spoede is a Licensed Professional Counselor- Supervisor (LPC-S), Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC), National Certified Counselor (NCC), Texas Certified School Counselor (CSC), and Texas Certified Teacher. Additionally, he is a licensed and ordained Southern Baptist Minister and a credentialed mediator.