- Prince Chavanne Chair in Christian Business Ethics
- Program Coordinator in Marketing, BBA
- Professor of Marketing
- DBA in Marketing, Texas Tech University
- MBA in Marketing, Texas Tech University
- BBA in Advertising, Texas Technological College
- Principles of Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Principles of Advertising
- Marketing Strategy
- Online Marketing
- Marketing Research
- International Marketing
- Ethical Context of Business
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Strategy Seminar
- Changing Markets and Organizations
His writing interests include: basic marketing thoughts and concepts, advertising, sports management, and consumer behavior. Publications and professional presentations have included over 70 instructional marketing and management manuals and test banks for various publishers.
While at HBU, Dr. Brooks has served as the chair of the Athletic Affairs Committee. Dr. Brooks is the immediate past-president of the Society for Marketing Advances.
Dr. Brooks currently holds the Prince-Chavanne Professorship in Christian Business Ethics and is a two-time recipient of the Robert Griswold Outstanding Teaching Award in the School of Business. Dr. Brooks was selected as the Outstanding Graduate Faculty Member in the School of Business in 2005.
Hobbies include painting military and fantasy miniatures, writing, snorkeling, and promoting “left-handedness.”