- Associate Professor of Philosophy
- Dean, The Graduate School
- Director, Institute of Christianity & Scholarship
- Interim Associate Provost for Academic Affairs
- PhD in Philosophy, University of Notre Dame
- MA in Philosophy, University of Notre Dame
- BA in History and Philosophy, Southern Methodist University
- Just War Theory
- History of Philosophy
- Faith and Reason
- Introduction to Philosophy
His main research interests are in metaphysics and epistemology and the intersection of M&E with questions in philosophy of religion. He has published papers in philosophy of religion and just war theory.
Dr. Green is an active member of several organizations including the Evangelical Philosophy Society, the Society of Christian Philosophers, and the American Philosophy Association.
Dr. Green has been with HBU since the Fall of 2009 and has served in a variety of administrative positions. Previously, he taught philosophy for two years at Wheaton College in Wheaton, IL. Finally, he is blessed to share his life with wife Kara.