- Associate Professor of Kinesiology
- Online Program Coordinator
- Program Coordinator, Kinesiology-Sports Management, MS
- Ed.D. in Sports Management, United States Sports Academy
- M.S. in Administration/Information Resource Management, Central Michigan University
- B.A. in Political Science/Accounting, Tougaloo College
- Administration in Sports and Kinesiology
- Fieldwork in Sports Administration
- Sports Media and Ethics
- Applied Research Methods in Sports and Kinesiology
- History and Culture of Sport
- Event and Facility Management
- Internship in Sport Management
- Legal Issues in Sports
- Dr. Bartee’s primary teaching focus is sports management and kinesiology.
Research Interests and Publications
- Dr. Bartee is the author of the book, The Next Level: Six Perspectives on the College Choice Process of Student Athletes. He has done further research on diversity issues in sports, history of sports, cultural influences in the field of sports and the process of student athlete access to post-secondary education.
Committee Service/Offices Held
- Dr. Bartee is a member of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
Awards and Honors
- Leadership Greater Jackson, MS, Class of 2015-2016
Previous Academic/Professional Positions
- Dr. Bartee served as the Department Chair/Tenured Assistant Professor of Sports Administration at Belhaven University from 2011-2017.
- Dr. Bartee’s hobbies include reading, playing golf, spending time with his family, volunteering for church summer camps, and being involved with the coaching of youth sports. He also presents at the following conferences: College Sports Research Institute, HBCU-ARC Conference, Applied Sports Management Association Conference, IACBE, and the Academy of Business Research.