- PhD, Human Resource Development, The University of Texas at Tyler
- MBA, Management, Houston Baptist University
- BBA, Management & Computer Information System Management, Houston Baptist University
- BUSA4301 – International Business
- MGMT3322 – Human Resource Management
- MGMT3336 – Organizational Theory
- MGMT5361 – Staffing and Performance Management
- MGMT6331 – Compensation and Benefits
- MGMT6364 – Training and Development
- MGMT6378 – Management of Global Human Resources
Dr. Keiffer’s primary teaching focus is within the human resource and management disciplines. Beyond his academic background, Dr. Keiffer brings 25 years of corporate experience to the classroom. This combination of academic and professional experience provides students with a broad spectrum of the subject material. Dr. Keiffer strives to create a professional and ‘business-like’ classroom to enhance the learning experience.
Research Interests and Publications
Dr. Keiffer is an active member of the Academy of Human Resource Development and Southwest Educational Research Association. His research interests include employee engagement, organizational commitment, gamification, and quantitative analytical methodologies (general linear model analyses, measurement invariance assessments, and propensity score analysis). Dr. Keiffer has published in academic journals such as the General Linear Model and European Journal of Training and Development.
Committee Service/Offices Held
Program Coordinator, MS-HRM
Dr. Keiffer calls Sugar Land home and is a proud graduate of HBU. He is married to Stacie (also a graduate of HBU), and they have two wonderful children. The family attends Sugar Creek Baptist Church. Dr. Keiffer enjoys spending time with his family, boating, sailing, and fishing.