- Chair, Department of Mathematics and Physics
- Program Coordinator, Mathematical Studies (7-12), Mathematical Studies (4-8), and Mathematics-BS
- Associate Professor of Mathematics
- PhD, Applied Mathematics, Iowa State University
- MS, Mathematics, Iowa State University
- BS, Mathematics, Texas Lutheran University
- Introductory Algebra
- Intermediate Algebra
- Math for Critical Thinking
- College Algebra
- Finite Mathematics
- Calculus I
- Calculus II
- Introduction to Discrete Mathematics and Combinatorics
- Mathematical Computing
- Introduction to Complex Variables
- Advanced Complex Variables
- Real Variables I
- Real Variables II
Her interests include analysis, combinatorics, statistics, and inquiry based learning. She has published papers in multivariate approximation theory and has worked in geophysical software development.
At HBU, Dr. Potter is chair of the Department of Mathematics and Physics and is a university level reviewer for the SACSCOC Academic Assessment Committee. She is also a member of the Mathematical Association of America, the American Mathematical Society, and the Association for Women in Mathematics.
Outside of mathematics, Dr. Potter enjoys native and tropical gardening and camping.