- Assistant Professor of Education
- Program Coordinator, MEd in Higher Education
- EdD, Educational Leadership in Higher Education, Sam Houston State University
- MA, Counseling, Prairie View A&M University
- BA, Business Administration/Finance, Texas A&I University
- School Law
- School Business Management and Finance
- American Educational Reform
- Children, Adolescents, and Learning
While starting at HBU this Fall 2012 semester, Dr. Flores-Mejorado has been assigned to the following committees: HBU Retention Study Group, and PhD Next Level.
Dr. Flores-Mejorado has been involved in higher education for over 25 years.
She is active in fostering junior high kids and assisting with the coaching of sports.
- Involved in higher education for over 25 years
- Delivered numerous presentations.
- Assisted curriculum development.
- Demonstrated success with recruitment and retention.
- Provided leadership functions associated with student services.
- Demonstrated ability to read, analyze, and interpret statistical information regarding program evaluation and outcome assessment.
- Established and implemented short and long range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, and operating procedures; monitored operational effectiveness and effect changes for continuous improvement.