- Program Coordinator, MEd in Diagnostician Program
- Assistant Professor of Education
- PhD, Texas Woman’s University
- MS, National University
- BS, Western Illinois University
- Survey of Exceptional Children
- Growth Abnormalities Identification and Evaluation in Early Childhood
- Individual Psychological Assessment
- Advanced Assessment in Special Education
Dr. Woodbury’s primary focus is best practices of assessments of students with disabilities.
Dr. Woodbury is an Educational Consultant for Houghton Mifflin Publishing Company. She served as an adjunct professor at Texas Woman’s University.