Web Registration Timeline:
- Registration Schedule – Early Spring
- Registration Schedule -Spring
- Registration Schedule – Late Spring
General Registration Information:
Students are responsible for maintaining an accurate registration record with the Office of the Registrar. Students may view their schedules for accuracy at any time through HuskyNet and should contact the Office of the Registrar if there are any discrepancies.
*Any student registering for an online course will be assessed an online fee. Included in the online fee is a charge for authenticating online student identity.
A ‘hold’ on a student’s record prevents some type of action from taking place (registration, release of a transcript, etc.). If a student has a hold that prevents registration, it will be displayed on the student’s registration status page in the HuskyNet student system. Until the hold is released, the student will be prevented from adding and dropping classes. Students who have registration holds should contact the appropriate administrative office (Financial Services, Office of the Registrar, International Student) about releasing the hold. Note: All administrative holds can be seen on the ‘View Your Holds’ link (HuskyNet Secured Site)
Special Registration Requests
Some course statuses have special registration requirements that may necessitate a visit to the Office of the Registrar. Registration requests that require an instructor’s and/or departmental dean’s signature, for example:
- Closed Courses – courses that are closed because they are full
- Special Courses – courses that, as policy, require you to receive permission prior to registration
- Pass/Fail Courses – course you wish to designate as Pass/Fail
- Audited courses
- Time Conflicts
- Add/Drop (after specified time period)
See your advisor(s)
- Meet with your primary advisor and your second major advisor, if you have one.
For questions regarding your advisor(s), contact your major department.
- A Course Selection Worksheet (refer to the ‘forms’ link to print the form, or obtain a copy of the form from your Advisor, or pick up a copy of the form from the Office of the Registrar.) You are encouraged to use this form to assist in organizing the course(s) you wish to enroll in. Select courses and record the CRN (course reference number) for each course.
- Upon completion of the meeting with your Advisor, and obtaining your registration PIN number, you may register on the appropriate date.
Login to HuskyNet Secured Site to complete your registration. A User ID (student ID), log in PIN, and registration PIN are required to register on HuskyNet.
Please feel free to contact our office via email if you have any questions regarding the registration or add/drop process.