Welcome back! We are glad that you are considering re-applying to HBU. The University strives to provide our students with the best possible academic and spiritual environment. There is always something new and exciting going on, so look for things that may have changed since you were last here. We look forward to having you on campus again!
A returning student is defined as any student who previously attended HBU, has not been enrolled in courses for one or more semesters (not to include summer), and voluntarily withdrew in good academic standing. Returning student candidates will be reviewed by the Office of the Registrar.
Requirements and Expectations
- Primary readmission consideration will be your academic record while previously enrolled at HBU.
- The review of official transcripts from each college or university attended since you were last enrolled at HBU.
Readmission Student Application Process
- Complete the returning readmission application form.
- Submit official transcript(s) from schools attended during HBU separation.
- Written notification will be emailed to the provided email address within seven business days.
A re-entry student is defined as any student who previously attended HBU, has not been enrolled in courses for one or more semesters (not to include summer), and was suspended from HBU. Candidates for re-entry will be reviewed in the Admissions Office and, when necessary by the Admissions Review Board.
Re-entry students must submit a readmission application to the Office of Admissions along with a personal statement of no less than 250 words and two letters of academic recommendation. Once these items have been submitted you must schedule an appointment to meet with the Director of Admissions.
Additional Resources for Readmitted Students:
The following are items of interest for readmitted students. These items include tools, forms, information and tips to help you during and after your application process.
- Academic Accommodations for students with learning disabilities.
NOTE: If you were previously accepted, but never enrolled in classes or withdrew with no academic record, please complete an online update form to update your application.