Find Books and Media
Search the Library’s Classic catalog to find books, E-books, music, DVD’s, CDs, journals on microfiche or bound, and more. Use one of the methods below to search for your desired title, keyword, number, etc.
Use these resources below to refine your search:
- Classic Browse Search – For specific searching.
- Classic Call Number Search.
- Newly Added Items – New items recently added to our collection.
- Search for Ebrary E-books only.
- Search for E-books from Ebsco only.
- Downloading E-books – a guide to show you how E-books can be downloaded.
- Renewing My Checked Out Items – Login with H-number and library-issued PIN. For your PIN, call the Circulation Desk at (281) 649-3410.
Mobile App – Library to go!
Have you tried our mobile app? It is available for iPhones and Android! You can also search Houston Public Library, Harris County Public Library, and Fondren Library at Rice University! If this won’t work, you can also visit OCLC’s WorldCat to search for something that HBU Moody Library may not have. This option will check for your material literally anywhere in the world. By setting your zip code on the results, you can see who has your item starting with the nearest library to your location and working its way out. Be sure to get a TexShare so you can drive to that library and check out your item if it is urgently needed!