Testing Services provides a secure, professional, supervised testing environment to meet individual, University, and community assessment needs.
Institutional testing is currently offered for the following exams:
- American College Testing (ACT) Residual Exam
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Computer Proficiency Exam
- Education Practice State Exams (ONLY open to HBU education students: prior approval from education advisor required)
- Evolve Reach Admission Assessment (HESI A2)
- Math Placement Tests
- Reading Proficiency Exam
- Spanish Placement Exam
- Texas Higher Education Assessment (iBT THEA):
- Individually Proctoring Exams
- If you are an HBU professor who wants to schedule an exam through us, please complete the following form and send it to us along with the copy of the test. You can either email us at email@example.com or bring it to our office in Moody Library. HBU Course Test Proctoring Form
Request for Accommodations
Follow this protocol PRIOR to registering for an exam:
- Read the information on the university academic accommodations web pages.
- Follow appropriate steps listed for receiving accommodations.
- Contact the Disability Services Coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- AFTER completing this process you may email email@example.com to indicate the test you wish to take and test date.
- All examinees requesting academic accommodations for testing at HBU must first go through this procedure to be considered for appropriate accommodations, whether examinee is an HBU student or not.
- Testing with accommodations may require a special appointment, so do not register for your test until/unless Testing Services has indicated to do so.
Testing Services is closed if the University is closed due to weather conditions or other emergencies. To see if HBU is closed due to an emergency, check at HBU.edu/alerts. Examinees scheduled for a test date that is cancelled due to university closing will be able to reschedule their exam.
Member of National College Testing Association and Consortium of College Testing Centers.