Compliance and Accreditation Procedures

Steps to Follow for Academic Changes

At any time during this process, please feel free to contact IRE directly.

Step 1:  Familiarize yourself with the compliance and accreditation resources

Step 2:  Familiarize yourself with Substantive Change Information

Step 3:  For academic changes, fill out an Academic Program Change Summary Form and submit it to the Associate Provost for Academic Operations

Step 4:  Provide available information as listed in the abbreviated version of the Substantive Change Compilation Form.  Submit to IRE.

Step 5:  Set up an appointment with IRE.  Together we will come up with an initial plan.

Step 6:  If SACSCOC notification is required, be prepared for an iterative process.

© 2018 About HBU