|Departments:||Pampell Online Division|
|Reports To:||Director of Online Marketing & Recruitment|
This position is responsible for partnering with leadership on initiatives that focus on introducing Houston Baptist University’s Pampell Online Division to prospective students. This position is involved in the planning and execution of recruiting events, securing beneficial relationships that have the potential to provide prospective students to the University.
- Foster and maintain relationships with strategic corporate partnerships.
- Plan, attend, and execute regular, quality recruitment events to prospective students.
- Work with various departments throughout the university to ensure a positive experience for corporate students.
- Provide regular reports to leadership of corporate partnerships, recruiting events, and other metrics regarding department.
- Make phone calls as well as be “on site” with current and prospective partners as well as corporate students.
- Understands and works towards departmental monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Special projects and temporary duties as assigned.
- Must be able to travel frequently (up to 90%). This travel will be both regional to the Houston area as well as national for various events.
- Experience in event planning or event management.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Great organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- College degree required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Must have good work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to operate office equipment (i.e., copiers, fax machines, etc)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills in dealing with large workloads
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn and use specific business software and hardware
- Ability to lift or move objects up to 50 lbs. – occasionally
- Ability to sit – frequently
- Ability to stand for an extended period – occasionally
- Ability to walk reasonable distances – occasionally
- Ability to bend or stoop – occasionally
- Ability to climb or reach overhead – occasionally
- Ability to communicate via speech, hearing and sight – frequently
Houston Baptist University is committed to maintaining a teaching faculty and staff who share an active Christian faith. The Preamble to the By-Laws of the University sets forth a statement of belief which each University employee is expected to support and personify. Your submittal of an application for employment indicates your acceptance and affirmation of these statements.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements of personnel.
Background checks are performed on every new hire. If your application is selected to continue with the interviewing process you will be required to submit a Background Check form. If you decline, your application may be denied. By proceeding with the online application you understand and accept this process.