Director of Online Marketing & Recruiting
|Job Title:||Director of Online Marketing & Recruiting|
|Departments:||Pampell Online Division|
|Reports To:||VP of Online/Digital Learning|
The Director of Online Marketing supports the enrollment and communication goals of the Pampell Online Division and works collaboratively with other division to reach the desired outcomes. The Director provides strategic marketing solutions for both digital and traditional marketing channels.
- Oversee the day to day operations, management and executable tasks including project assignments and working relations with any 3rd party partners regarding creative, copy, printing, marketing and communications materials for campaign planning and execution, and online recruitment division.
- Guide creative strategy in compliance with HBU brand identity guide to formulate high value content and direct copy and design deliverables across a variety of platforms including: print, email, web, social media, video, etc.
- Ensure high performance of the online marketing and recruitment department: recruit, hire, train, develop, coach, manage and lead staff.
- Establish and monitor metrics for marketing and communications engagement, comparative analysis, data driven decisions and ROI.
- Manage all marketing, communication and branding materials in accordance campus marketing, communication and development policies and procedures.
- Responsible for monthly marketing and recruitment budget review/reconciliation, quarterly reporting, and fiscal year budget planning for HBU Online marketing.
- Oversee and manage the progress of Online Recruiters ensuring compliance to HBU policies and procedures.
- Special projects and temporary duties as assigned
- College degree from an accredited college/university. Master’s preferred
- 3 years of experience in marketing related field preferred
- Must have a good work ethic and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Proficient in Microsoft and Banner preferred
- Excellent organizational, project, and time management skills
- Adherence and support of the Houston Baptist University statement of belief as required by the Preamble of the By-Laws of the university.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn and use specific business software and hardware
- Ability to lift or move objects up to 25 lbs. – occasionally
- Ability to sit – frequently
- Ability to stand for an extended period – occasionally
- Ability to walk reasonable distances – occasionally
- Ability to bend or stoop – occasionally
- Ability to climb or reach overhead – occasionally
- Ability to communicate via speech, hearing and sight – frequently
Houston Baptist University is committed to maintaining a teaching faculty and staff who share an active Christian faith. The Preamble to the By-Laws of the University sets forth a statement of belief which each University employee is expected to support and personify. Your submittal of an application for employment indicates your acceptance and affirmation of these statements.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements of personnel.
Background checks are performed on every new hire. If your application is selected to continue with the interviewing process you will be required to submit a Background Check form. If you decline, your application may be denied. By proceeding with the online application you understand and accept this process.