Professional positions include non-faculty staff positions.
The University offers an excellent benefits program for full-time staff, including medical and dental coverage, retirement plans, vacation and life insurance. The University values an active Christian faith and as a staff member the individual is expected to uphold and exemplify this belief and lifestyle.
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Director of Career and Calling
- Director of Online Marketing & Recruiting
- Director of Project-Based Labs
- Director of Residence Life
- Fitness Specialist I
- Graduate Admissions Coordinator/Recruiter
- Online Admissions Counselor
- Online Enrollment Advisor
- Per Diem Bus Driver
- Police Dispatcher
- Program Coordinator, First Year Success
- Textbook Coordinator