International Documents

Transfer-In Form

This form is for active F-1 students currently attending a U.S. school who seek to transfer their SEVIS to a new U.S. school. This form confirms your student status and allows us to transfer your SEVIS record.
Fill out the following form and submit it through mail or email to our office. The applicant fills out the top portion of the Transfer-in form. The Designated School Official (DSO) completes and submits this form to the HBU international office. Your DSO may often be located through the international office of your current school.

All Current F-1 students, freshmen and transfers, require this form. 
Please ask your DSO to send it through email or fax.

Fax: 281-649-3217